Special Thai style dish with sweet & sour sauce as your favourite meal.
Thai Sweet & Sour Crispy Nuggets
600 gm Chicken Nuggets 600g
400 gm Steamed Jasmine Rice
50 gm Green capsicum (Diced )
50 gm Shallot (Small Dice)
100 gm Pineapple (Diced)
100 gm Tomato (Seeded and Diced)
30 gm Garlic (Crushed)
30 gm Cucumber (Small Dice)
50 ml Roasted Cashews
20 ml Red Chili (Sliced)
20 ml Vegetable Oil
50 gm Spring Onion (Sliced)
Sweet and Sour Sauce
100 ml Tomato Sauce / Ketchup
50 gm Brown sugar
75 gm Rice vinegar
20 ml Oyster Sauce
10 ml Fish Sauce
10 ml Light Soy Sauce / Seasoning Sauce
50 ml Water
15 gm Cornstarch
How to Cook
- Steam the rice and keep warm until serving.
- Completely dissolve the corn starch in the water.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook Tyson Chicken Nuggets as per instructions.
- In a large wok or sauté pan, heat oil over high heat.
- Stir fry capsicum, shallot, pineapple, tomato, garlic, cucumber and chili for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in Sweet and Sour sauce and stir fry over maximum heat for 1-2.
- Add in corn starch and cook for 1 minute to thicken.
- Add in Tyson Chicken Nuggets and Cashews and stir fry for 1 to coat and mix.
- Remove from heat and stir in spring onion.
- Serve immediately with rice and garnish with spring onion and chili as desired. Enjoy!