Sweet and Spicy Thai Crispy Chicken
1 bag Chicken Karaage 600g
6 gm Lemongrass (Sliced thinly)
50 gm Red onion (Sliced)
1 piece Red chili (Sliced)
120 gm Tiga rasa sauce
75 gm Cherry tomato (Halved)
80 gm Green mango (Shredded)
Garnish Lime wedges
Garnish Coriander leaves
How to Cook
- Cook the Tyson Chicken Karaage as per instructions on the bag.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add in the garlic, curry leaves, and red chili. Fry until aroma is released.
- Add in the evaporated milk, condensed milk, soy sauce, and white pepper.
- Bring to a boil while stirring and let it boil for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the cooked Tyson Chicken Karaage and stir thoroughly.