Roasted BBQ chicken drumstick cooked in a spicy soy sambal sauce with onion, tomatoes and spring onion, garnished with red chili and fried onion.
Masak Sambal Kicap Chicken
150 gm Red onion (Large diced)
80 gm Sambal paste
60 gm Kicap manis
140 gm Tomato (Cut into wedges)
2 stalk Spring onion (Cut into 3 cm pieces)
Garnish Red chili (Sliced)
Garnish Fried onion
How to Cook
- Cook the Tyson BBQ Chicken Drumstick as per instructions on the bag.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add in the red onion and fry until slightly golden.
- Add in the sambal paste and stir fry until the oil starts to separate.
- Add in the kicap manis and tomato. Bring to a simmer.
- Add in the cooked Tyson BBQ Chicken Drumstick and spring onion, and stir thoroughly.
- Garnish with red chili and fried onion, and serve.