Roasted BBQ chicken drumstick cooked in a fragrant yellow coconut curry sauce with lemongrass, chili and turmeric leaf.
Masak Lemak Cili Api Chicken
10 gm Lemongrass (Cut into finger-length and bruised)
4-8 pieces Cili padi (Split)
120 gm Masak lemak cili api paste
150 ml Water
100 gm Coconut Cream
1 piece Asam keping
1 piece Turmeric leaf (Knotted)
Garnish Turmeric leaf (Sliced thinly)
How to Cook
- Cook the Tyson BBQ Chicken Drumstick as per instructions on the bag.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add in the lemongrass and cili padi. Fry until aroma is released.
- Add the masak lemak cili api paste and stir fry until the oil starts to separate.
- Add in the water and bring to a boil for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and add in the coconut cream, asam keping and knotted turmeric leaf. Bring to a simmer while stirring for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the cooked Tyson BBQ Chicken Drumstick and stir thoroughly.
- Garnish with sliced turmeric leaf and serve.