Enjoy Tyson Classic Fried Chicken menu with umami sauce on top with crunchy flakes.
Crunchy Umami Bomb Chicken
50 ml Vegetable Oil
25 gm Garlic (Grated)
25 gm Ginger (Grated)
50 gm Shallot / Red Onion (Finely Minced)
3 pcs Makrut Lime Leaf
200 ml Fish Sauce
20 gm Palm Sugar
40 gm Brown Sugar
10 gm Chili Powder
50 gm Sriracha / Chili Sauce
250 gm Water
120 gm Roasted Peanuts Roughly Chopped
25 gm Mint (Finely Minced)
25 gm Spring Onion (Thinly Sliced)
75 gm Prepared Fried Garlic & Shallot
How to Cook
- Heat vegetable oil in a small sauce pan over medium heat, add in Ginger, Garlic, Shallot and Makrut leaf. Sautee for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in Fish Sauce and sugar. Sauté for 1-2 minutes or until sugar melts and starts to thicken.
- Add in chili powder, sriracha and stir to combine. Add in water and let simmer for 5-7 minutes or until reduced by 50% and can thickly coat the back of a spoon. Remove makrut leaves.
- Prepare Tyson Classic Fried Chicken as per instructions.
- Once cooked, immediately toss or brush chicken with the hot Umami Sauce.
- Combine all Crunch topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- Plate chicken and generously sprinkle with crunch topping.
- Serve with rice, sticky rice or salad and enjoy!