Chicken Karaage with Salted Egg Butter Sauce
1 bag Chicken Karaage 600g
3 tbsp Salted Butter
6 cloves Garlic, chopped
3 pieces Red bird's eye chili, chopped
A Sprig of Curry leaves, chopped
5 pieces Steamed salted egg yolks, mashed
50 ml Water
120 ml Cooking Cream
Julienne Red Chili
Thinly sliced spring onion
How to Cook
- Cook the Tyson Chicken Karaage as per instructions on the bag.
- Once the chickens are cooked, remove and drain on a wire rack or a plate lined with paper towel.
- Prepare the sauce by melting butter in a saucepan and sauté garlic, chili and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Once fragrant, add mashed salted egg yolks, mix and add water, bring to a boil and add cooking cream.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and let it come to a boil again.
- Once boiled, reduce heat and let it simmer until lightly thickened and turn the heat off.
- Garnish Tyson Chicken Karaage with chili, spring onion and coriander.
- Serve and enjoy!