Cheesy lover cannot resist ! Enjoy the great combination between Tyson buffalo wing with cheese.
Cheesy Buldak Buffalo Wings
300 gm Mozzarella / Pizza Topping Mix Cheese
40 gm Spring Onion (Thinly Sliced)
10 gm White Sesame Seeds (Toasted)
Spicy Buldak Sauce
50 ml Vegetable Oil
30 ml Garlic
30 gm Ginger
50 gm Shallot
25 ml Mirin / Sweet Rice Wine
25 gm Sesame Oil
100 gm Gochujang
10 gm Gochutgaru / Chili Flake
10 gm Brown Sugar
120 ml Chicken Stock
20 ml Light Soy Sauce / Seasoning Sauce
How to Cook
- Cook Tyson Buffalo Chicken Wing Sticks as per instructions.
- While Tyson Buffalo Chicken Wing Sticks are cooking, heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in garlic, ginger, and shallot. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant and starting to caramelize.
- Add in mirin, stir for 30 second. Add in gochujang, gochutgaru, and brown sugar, stir to combine for 30 second.
- Add in chicken stock and light soy sauce. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5-7 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Place Tyson Buffalo Chicken Wing Sticks in a an oven safe dish. Top the chicken with half of the cheese and top with half of the sauce, repeat layering once more.
- Top with sesame seeds and half of the spring onion and bake in a preheated 180'C oven for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining spring onion.
- Serve on a heat proof surface and enjoy!