Chicken karaage cooked in rich and creamy buttermilk sauce with curry leaves, chili and garlic.
Buttermilk Crispy Chicken
1 bag Chicken Karaage 600g
20 gm Garlic (Minced)
2 stalk Curry leaves (Leaves only)
2 pieces Red chili (Sliced)
45 gm Butter
200 gm Evaporated milk
40 gm Condensed milk
10 gm Light soy sauce
pinch White pepper
How to Cook
- Cook the Tyson Chicken Karaage as per instructions on the bag.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add in the garlic, curry leaves, and red chili. Fry until aroma is released.
- Add in the evaporated milk, condensed milk, soy sauce, and white pepper.
- Bring to a boil while stirring and let it boil for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the cooked Tyson Chicken Karaage and stir thoroughly.